- To assess, operate and improve this web site and the services provided through it
- To keep you informed about us and our services, and about this web site
- If we are required to disclose such personal information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the personal information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the personal information.
In addition to the use of your personal information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this web site or the services provided through it.
If you have any questions or wish to have any personal information edited or deleted, please email: email@example.com.
This will depend on the nature of your interaction with Dotolo Europe, and may be collected from our website, social media sites, telephone or e-mail. This may include your:
- contact details – postal address, telephone number, e-mail address
- social media details
- other information relevant to your specific contact and interaction with us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better support and information service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you and provide a positive experience for our supporters
- we may use the information to improve our support and information offer
- communicate with you about the business, its activities and other areas that we think may be of interest to you (if you have told us you wish to hear from us).
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in our daily operation, including online.
We will make it clear on webpages and documents when we are asking for your consent to hold your information. We will ensure always that you are as fully informed as possible at the time on what we do with your information, with whom it may be shared, how long we will keep it, also giving you an opportunity to opt out. This is in line with the requirements of the current Data Protection Act and from May 2018, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the current Data Protection Act, and in time under the GDPR. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we have about you, please write to: email@example.com or the Dotolo Europe Ltd Unit 5 Base 320 Headley Road East Woodley Reading RG5 4AZ.
Keeping your information accurate and up to date
The accuracy of your information is really important to us. We want to ensure that we are able to communicate with you in ways that you are happy with, and to provide you with information that is of interest. If you wish to change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold, then please contact us.
Colon Hydrotherapy Training
Upton Road, Slough, SL1 2AW,
Berkshire, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 844 854 92 22