To be recognised as among the very best of the best in your field.
MAS-1 PH Balance and Detoxification (1 day)
MAS-2 Diseases of the Digestive Tract (1 day)
MAS-3 Hormones and the Digestive System (1 day)
MAS-4 Practical Internship (3 days)
- Emphasis: in depth study of Anatomy and Pathology, therapy technique support and increasing breadth of study to establish naturopathic approach and broad educational knowledge to help educate clients and treat holistically.
- Master Colon Hydrotherapy Professional Practitioner training manual.
- Exam questions and grading (8 hours)
- Choice of two from Advanced Speciality modules distance learning modules (10 hours – 15 hours per module)
- Three one day modules tutored course (50 hours) coursework and distance learning modules
- 3 day tutored theory – master level exam Group discussions, case studies and presentations (8 hours)
- Advanced level Colon Hydrotherapists
Admission is Subject to:
- Having been a advanced practitioner for at least 4 years
- Having 3 letters of recommendations from employer and or clients/patients
- Entrance admittance application completed with all supporting documents.1-3 students per instructor/training device